Wednesday, March 19, 2008

 
(wtf? Blogger lost my post!)

Hi,

Sorry for the trouble. Would you send me your MozyHome log file? It should be at C:\Program Files\MozyHome\Data\Mozy.log. Sometimes it looks like a text file named "Mozy", so look for that if you don't see "Mozy.log."

If you find that there is no MozyHome directory in Program Files (only "Mozy"), then you have an older version of Mozy and you should update your client to the newest version at https://mozy.com/account/download.I will check the log file i will try my best to get you a credit for the days you couldn't use Mozy.

Thank you,
Youssef,Mozy tech support.

--

That's the useless answer I got. I cancelled my account and am demanding a refund. They've been billing me despite the fact that I cannot use the service. Oh, I have a Mac, so there's no C:\Program Files\anything. Had anybody taken ANY time to look at the ticket history (It's been going on since January 28th) then they'd know I have a Mac. Clueless idiots.

Mozy SUCKS.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?